Victoria Ragdolls is a closed, cageless, micro-cattery. We only have a few litters of kittens each year as this is a hobby of love and it is our goal to raise happy, healthy, well-socialized Ragdoll kittens with the lovable unique personality of the breed.
Our cats and kittens are treasured members of our family, getting individual love and attention every day. We do not cage our cats, so they are free to roam around the house and sleep with us at night.
We are Ragdoll breeders located in Victoria, B.C.
About Our Kittens
- All of our kittens are TICA registered Ragdolls.
- We offer a health guarantee of up to two years against any life-threatening congenital or hereditary defects.
If the cat/kitten dies by the age of two years of a genetic health defect, Breeder will replace the cat/kitten for one of equal quality upon availability basis upon receipt of a detailed necropsy report by a Veterinarian outlining the alleged health defect.
- Our cats have been tested to be FIV & FeLV negative.
- Each kitten has their age appropriate shots and has had a health check by the veterinarian before leaving for their new home. Ragdoll kittens are slow to mature and therefore need to stay with their mothers for at least 12 – 14 weeks.
- Most kittens are ready to leave for their new homes at 12 weeks of age. Why 12 weeks? By this time all kittens are properly weaned, litter trained, using a scratching post and are emotionally ready to adapt to their new homes. Read How young is too young by Barbara C. French